Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland

One of Dinsey's worst pictures. 1951. Directors: Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, Hamilton Luske.
Alice is a girl with a lot of fantasy and she doesn't fancy her sister reading history books to her, so she becomes really bored listening to her sister.
Alice then falls into a wonderland where she's not only growing and shrunking very often, but she also meet the most unlikely creatures you could ever have imagined.
I never liked this film as a little child, and I certainly doesn't like it now either. It's like a mess and I feel sick of watching it. Everything is so odd and weird and crazy that I just feel that it's too much.
There's not much good in this film, most things is mad and weird and many of the caracters are just annying and stupid so I don't think that this film is worth seeing.
But it's still not so bad that it gets the grade of zero, it's somewhere between 0 and 1... Well, not good then.

No comments: