Thursday, October 15, 2009

You don't mess with the Zohan

You don't mess with the Zohan

Horrible, stupid comedy with Adam Sandler. 2008. Director: Dennis Dugan.
The iraelian soldier Zohan Dvir (Adam Sandler) wants to be a hairdresser rather then a soldier. So he fakes his own death and then travel to New York to become what he always wanted to be.
This movie is one of the worst movies I've ever forced myself to not turn off and throw into the waste basket and never ever pick up again. But I unfortunately saw it at a cinema, and it's not for free so it would be a waste to leave.
I've always hated Adam Sandler's movies. I have (of unknown reason) seen two or three. Or maybe one and a half because I always find them so bad that I don't bother to watch the intire movie. I haven't met him so I won't say anything about him as a person, but his movies are some of the worst in the world.
The jokes are stupid and just pointless. His caracter in the movie is disgusting and stupid, and I just can't stand it. I would never have seen this movie if it wasn't because a morning paper critic said in a review that it was funny.
But now I've seen and then I can warn you from seeing this. If you didn't see this movie, then you'd spare yourself some time of nothing but dislike. It's a waste of time to see this. So, now I've just been writing how much I dislike this movie. One good thing: the colors are bright which I like. That's the good thing. The bad things have you probably read already.

No comments: